- Branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) can help you build more muscle while reducing fatigue and soreness.
- Essential amino acids (EAAs) help your body in a number of ways, including building proteins.
- We use only the finest ingredients in all of our nutritional and exercise supplements.
- All of our compounds and supplements are mixed in the United States of America.
BCAAs are a collection of three essential amino acids (leucine, isoleucine and valine) meaning that your body does not produce them on its own. BCAAs and EAAs may help you focus better, recover faster, and stay better hydrated during your workouts thanks to this blend of essential amino acids and nootropics. Order this top BCAA supplement from Golden Era Nutrition today!
- Available in the following flavors: watermelon, lemon drop.
- Explore our ingredient guide to learn more.
Essential Amino Acids
Amino acids are well known as the “building blocks” of protein, and our bodies use them for many important everyday functions, from weight lifting at the gym to beyond. Essential amino acids (EAAs) are a subcategory of amino acids you should know about. They are essential because we need them to survive, but our bodies don’t make them naturally. We have to get EAAs from the food we eat and the supplements we take. That’s why trustworthy formulas by dedicated companies like Golden Era Nutrition are key.
Branched-Chain Amino Acids
Leucine, isoleucine, and valine are special essential amino acids — they are known as branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) because of their special molecular structure. These amino acids are particularly important to fitness dedicates, whether you are a professional bodybuilder or a weekend warrior, because they affect muscle growth, repair, and maintenance.
Carefully Chosen Compounds
At Golden Era Nutrition, we strive to create the most beneficial and great-tasting blends possible. That means that not only do you receive an effective dose of EAAs and BCAAs with every scoop of this blend, but you also get a dose of a few other important fitness supplements, including taurine for boosted metabolic function, alpha GPC for greater muscle-nervous system communication, and caffeine anhydrous for energy.
To learn more, check out our BCAA + EAA ingredient guide, explore our blog, or get in touch with a member of our team today.