If you’re craving dessert, but you want to make sure that every meal and snack packs a nutritional punch, then try these red velvet protein bars! Adapted from a recipe by healthy food blogger Kammie, these red velvet bars are a sweet way to shake up your protein routine. They are vegan, easy to make, and don’t require any baking. Now you can enjoy your cake and eat it too without sacrificing the fuel you need!
- ¼ cup vanilla Golden Era Nutrition Vegan Protein
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ½ cup almond milk
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- Add almond milk and vanilla extract and mix.
- Add more coconut flour if you want or need a thicker batter.
- Mold batter into bars and place on parchment paper.
- Refrigerate bars for a few minutes to harden.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave or on the stove.
- Coat refrigerated bars in melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
With Golden Era Nutrition Vegan Protein, you get the nutrition you need, the great taste you want, and no animal products! We create our Vegan Protein with high-quality plant-based ingredients like pea protein, flaxseed protein, quinoa protein, and pumpkin seed protein, along with a digestive enzyme blend to ensure your body can make the most of this high-quality fitness supplement. Choose our vanilla or chocolate flavor, and order from Golden Era Nutrition today!
For more recipe ideas and in-depth information on our carefully crafted workout supplements, be sure to keep an eye on our blog! You can also find more details and inspiration on Instagram or Facebook when you follow Golden Era Nutrition. Partner with us to make healthier choices, and live your Golden Era today!