If you’re new to eating vegan, it can be hard to find ways to enjoy some of your old favorite foods without using animal products. Luckily, Golden Era Nutrition is here to help! Below, you will find a recipe for some incredibly delicious peanut butter cookies that are 100% vegan! In addition to being animal-product free, they also contain our nutritional and exercise supplement L-Glutamine, which can help your body better repair itself after a workout. These cookies are a perfect reward for working out, so make some today and then head to the gym!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ⅔ cup rice flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup applesauce
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 1 scoop of Gray Label L-Glutamine from Golden Era Nutrition
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl and mix until the dough is smooth.
- Place Tbsp-sized balls of dough on a cookie sheet.
- Chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
Find vegan protein powder and many other supplements that feature more active ingredients per serving than other brands at Golden Era Nutrition today! Stay tuned to our blog page for new recipes, information about our supplements, workouts, and tons more. Be sure to check us out on Facebook and Instagram, too!