Cookies are great, but sometimes cookie dough is even better. If you love the taste of cookie dough but you are vegan, you might have thought you were out of luck. Below is an awesome recipe for vegan cookie dough that packs a ton of delicious protein.
While you can eat this at any time, we recommend eating it right after a workout!
- 2 scoops of vanilla-flavored White Label Vegan Protein Powder from Golden Era Nutrition
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup Truvia
- Almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup vegan chocolate chips
- Mix all dry ingredients (except for the chocolate chips) together in a large bowl.
- Add small amounts of almond milk and stir. Stop adding milk when the texture is a perfect dough consistency.
- Add vanilla and chocolate chips, then mix.
- Chill in fridge for about 30 minutes.
At Golden Era Nutrition, we are dedicated to providing people with high-quality nutrition and exercise supplements made from the best available ingredients. Check out our online store now for more clean and vegan protein supplements, and be sure to come back to our blog often for many more recipes, workouts that can give you the extra boost you need to make the gains you’ve been working for, and tons of great information about our supplements.
Be sure to follow us on Instagram and Facebook for even more information and inspiration that can help you live your Golden Era!