It’s that time of year. Whether you’re craving the taste of Thanksgiving pumpkin pie or those PSLs you order when you hope no one’s looking, you can enjoy the flavors without sacrificing your nutrition goals with help from Golden Era Nutrition. This pumpkin pie spice protein shake helps you get the fuel you need and the spice you crave, so you can power through your workouts without depriving yourself of one of autumn’s best flavors. Plus, this recipe can easily be made vegan!
- 1 scoop vanilla Golden Era Nutrition protein powder of your choice
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup pureed pumpkin
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon honey or maple syrup
- Combine ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- For a thicker shake, add half a banana or a handful of ice cubes.
- Garnish with a pinch more pumpkin pie spice and enjoy!
Golden Era Nutrition’s versatile collection of fitness supplements makes it easy to find the protein powder you need to make the recipes you love. Customize this recipe with the workout supplement that works best for you, whether it’s our 100% Isolate formula or our great-tasting Vegan Protein. No matter what blend or flavor you choose, you can be sure that you’re getting high-quality protein that will make virtually any recipe taste good.
Explore all of the nutritional supplements Golden Era Nutrition has to offer and learn more about the carefully chosen, high-quality ingredients we use here on our site. You can find more recipes on our blog, as well as information on important components for your health and fitness, such as branched-chain amino acids and the ingredients in our Vegan Protein. Learn why we take pride in our product, and place your order today to try it for yourself!