Find a new way to make the most of your Golden Era Nutrition protein powder — make rice crispy treats you’ll look forward to throughout your entire workout! These rice crispy treats don’t require any baking or highly processed marshmallows, but you get the same sweet and crispy treat along with a boost from your favorite Golden Era Nutrition protein supplement.
- 4 cups rice cereal
- 1 cup nut butter
- 1 cup maple syrup or other sticky sweetener
- 3 scoops of your favorite flavor of protein powder
- (try chocolate peanut butter Protein Compound for a great-tasting twist!)
- Grease baking dish or line with parchment paper.
- Mix together rice cereal and protein powder in large bowl.
- In a separate, microwave-safe bowl, melt nut butter with sweetener until combined.
- Poor sweetened mix into dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Press mixture into lined pan.
- Refrigerate until firm, approximately 30 minutes.
- Cut into bars and enjoy!
Not only are these rice crispy treats a great throwback to your favorite childhood sweets, but they offer a great dose of protein to power you through a tough workout or boost your recovery. It’s also easy to adjust to use all plant-based ingredients if you prefer vegan snacks!
At Golden Era Nutrition, we know great flavor is just as important as high-quality ingredients, and that’s why we offer plenty of protein supplements that would work great with this recipe. Our Vegan Protein and Grass-Fed Protein Isolate blends are both available in vanilla and chocolate, and you can explore even more flavors with our Black Label Protein Compound! You won’t get bored of post-workout rice crispy treats when you can experiment with chocolate and vanilla as well as cookies and cream and chocolate peanut butter!
Every high-protein supplement from Golden Era Nutrition is carefully crafted with the best possible blend of ingredients so you can enjoy treats like these without sacrificing your fitness or nutrition goals. To learn more about the ingredients we use and the compounds that benefit you most before, during, and after every workout, check out our blog, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Instagram for motivation, inspiration, and more recipe ideas.